Blog Journal #1

    My name is Mariana Bruno, I am a senior at Florida State University pursuing a dual degree in Psychology and Human Development and Family Sciences with minors in Social Work and Education. My interest in education comes from my professional goals of being a School Psychologist and wanting to learn more about how psychology plays a role in students education. I am currently applying to graduate program in School Psychology and am excited to the contribution this class will make towards my education. I love using technology and really want to learn more about applying technology to education. 

    In an educational setting I have experience working with blogs, videos, Excel, Canva, PowerPoint, and Word. I have been able to complete various assignments using these forms of technology and really enjoyed using a more modern approach in my education. This allowed me to have more freedom when completing my work and also allowed me to showcase and share my work with more individuals. As technology continues to grow I believe it is important to find ways to integrate technology into your everyday life. 

    To support my own learning goals, I mostly use Word by Microsoft. In this way, I usually take notes on Word and complete assignments on Word, and find it is the easiest way to write and format a professional essay. I have most experience on this application and feel I can navigate through the different tools and elements on the Word application. As a college student Word has become my best friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #4

Blog #8