Blog #6

     While using Diigo, I have been able to learn a great deal about the importance of bookmarking and making annotations on articles to make these more accessible and easier to read. In addition to this, I found that using Diigo is a great tool towards summarizing and sharing my findings. It is a great way to share information and resources with your peers and give your reviews on specific tools that others may be using. I really like the way it is linked to your browser and the ability to use any website or article with the software. However, I wish it would have more modern technological characteristics that would make the software more visually appealing. 

    So far, blogging has been a great experience. I really enjoy sharing my thoughts, and reading my peers blogs to achieve a broader perspective. I also find the blogger website a very accessible and easy site to use. Everything is very straight forward and I love the ease of being able to manage your blog from this specific platform. However, I do wish it had more features to enhance the visuals appeal of my blog for my readers. This may make it more presentable, and my audience may feel more compelled to read and navigate my content. During the blogging process, I have learned how to keep my thoughts concise and to the point. This allows for me to build on my writing skills and address an audience from a more technological approach. 

    When teaching, the Web 2.0 tool that I want to use is YouTube. YouTube is a great way to learn more about specific topics from professionals and other websites. They also create fun digital videos that are visually appealing and informative to students. However, there are channels and youtubers that often post unreliable and inaccurate information. Therefore, it is important to be able to filter out these channels and only use channels with reliable sources and postings. Overall, the pros of using YouTube override the cons, and can be very helpful towards explaining more difficult topics to students. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #4

Blog #8

Blog Journal #1