Blog #8

Here is the link to my classroom website: https://mariana1234567890987654321.weebly.com/

     During my time as an undergraduate, I have not fully used AI tools to their advantage. However, in today's day and age, chances are you use AI tools on your phone. I usually will use Instagram AI algorithms to keep myself entertained on reels. I also use Amazon's AI recommendation system to buy materials and supplies that I need on the website. Similarly, I use google maps to navigate through different roads and traffic, I use Spotify AI generated playlist in my day to day life, and I use google translate to communicate with individuals who speak a different language than I do. I am not fully knowledgeable on how AI tools work, which makes me a little skeptical however, I am motivated to use AI tools by how helpful they have been in the past. 

     Ever since ChatGPT became more advanced and prevalent, I have begun to use this AI tool to help aid me in completing assignments. I often use it when I am looking for templates for an email, or for an essay draft. This is also typically where I go to brainstorm ideas for projects and other assignments. While my work is completed individually, it is helpful to have a tool that can help me in the areas I lack in. From ChatGPT, I have learned how to word out prompts and questions so that I can retrieve the most useful results. I have also learned that while the answers are helpful, it is important to add your own material and information for better results. During this module, while learning more about AI tools, I have been able to understand more ways in which AI is integrated into technology. This has allowed me to trust the system more, and has also bettered my perceptions of this technology. With my students, I think it would be important to inform them on AI tools and what they are used for. Having examples and workshops on how to use AI tools may be helpful in clearing up concerns and in providing guidance on how to use this software responsibly.  

     Using AI tools for productivity can help you save time, and can also help you work more efficiently. I have learned how to use AI tools for administrative tasks in my day to day life, like budgeting, scheduling, and more. In a teaching position, it may be helpful to also use these tools for administrative tasks. Depending on the subject, it may also be helpful for writing templates, language translations, mathematical equations, and more. 



Comments

  1. Hi Mariana! I think your website looks super professional, it's easy to navigate, and the numerous links are easily labeled which is a great example of repetition and proximity. The "About Me" page with the three columns is a fantastic example of alignment and conveys your information very clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mariana, your website looks super fun, organized, and makes me want to be apart of your class as a child. The columns are also separated well and give great information on you as a teacher and your classroom. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #4

Blog Journal #1